Ceiling Fan Models

Wide range of Harbor Breeze ceiling fans and Casablanca fans

Hunter ceiling fans model 28724
The 52 inch, five blade Hunter 28724 Pro's Best Single Light “5 minute” ceiling fan has been a preferred model of the Hunter ceiling fans, because it actually brings momentary comfort, by literally ensuring the proper air circulation in five or less minutes after being switched on.


If you decide to purchase this rapidly working  Hunter ceiling fan, the good news is that it will arrive almost 90% pre-assembled and for the other 10% no screws are required, which means that no extraordinary efforts will be necessary to put this beautiful piece of furniture together.

These modern style, bronze colored and bronze finished ceiling fans have beautiful dark cherry or medium oak colored reversible blades. In addition, they are coated with the Hunter fans special "Dust-Armor/nanotechnology" which helps reduce the build-up of dust, and makes this ceiling fan not only healthier but also ensures that its cleaning and maintenance is easier as well.  

Adding the light kit to this model from the Hunter ceiling fans line is optional.  If you decide to install it, the simple but beautiful swirled glass lighting bowl will provide lighting from a 26 Watt energy saving bulb (CFL) with about a 10,000 hours lifespan.

The Hunter fans manufacturer claims that when properly implemented and used, this particular model from their ceiling fans line can actually reduce the costs of air cooling in the summer by nearly 50%, and has been awarded an “Energy Star” label for its excellent energy efficiency.

The “five minute” Hunter ceiling fan also has a three-position mounting system which allows for its installation on various types of ceilings (flush mount on straight drop as well as on angled ceilings).
The warranty on this particular Hunter ceiling fan motor is limited lifetime.  With its excellent design and powerful airflow, this particular Hunter fan is not one to be disparaged.


Share your opinion:

write a comment: